Meeting with Clergy
Meetings with the clergy are available for a variety of reasons:
- To ask a question about faith.
- To ask about last week’s sermon.
- To celebrate some good news in your life.
- For pastoral counsel about a life concern or relationship.
- For spiritual support with a health emergency or death.
- To borrow a book on spirituality or faith.
- For grief counseling.
- To explore taking on a ministry in or through the parish.
- To ask about a referral for counseling or therapy.
- For spiritual direction (and to learn what that is).
- To express a concern about a part of parish life.
- To express delight about a part of parish life.
To meet with clergy, or to invite one of our clergy for a home visit, please call the parish office.