Our Clergy and Staff
The Reverend Manuel P. Faria III has been Rector of St. Peter’s Church in Beverly for 12 years. Previously he served as Priest Associate at St. Stephen’s Church in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. He earned his M. Div. from Yale Divinity School and a diploma in Anglican Studies from Berkeley Divinity School at Yale. He is a past member of the Standing Committee of the Diocese of Massachusetts and served on the Palestine/Israel Committee of the Diocese. He is also a congregational coach.
Appointments with Rev. Faria may be scheduled through the parish office or with the Rector directly.
- The Rev. Amy Jobes, a retired priest from the Diocese of West Tennessee, is a member of the parish and assists in pastoral care.
- The Rev. Gay Cox has served as deacon of our church since the First Sunday of Advent 2010.
- Kirsten J. Helgeland, Ph.D., is our Director of Music and Organist. She conducts the Chancel Choir. She also has her own music studio, where she teaches piano and voice.
- Dena Lisle is our Parish Secretary. Her office hours are Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Our Sexton Bill Davy works part-time and can best be reached through the parish office.